KEYTON TECH CORPORATION, S.L. (Hereinafter, KEYTON) hereby informs the users of this Website of the following:
1. This Site contains personal data that will be subject to processing and incorporated into the corresponding file, whose head is KEYTON, with registered office at Polígono Industrial Canastell; C / Fustería, 17; 03690, San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante).
2. Specifically, KEYTON collects the mentioned data through the forms of contact accessible in the sections "Sales Support" and "Technical Support".
2.1. The form of the "Sales Support" section is intended to provide commercial advice to any user interested in purchasing products displayed on the Web.
2.2. The form of the "Technical Support" section is intended to provide a means through which the purchasers of the products can consult on how to solve technical or operational problems.
3. The users guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that they provide through the contact forms. In this sense, it will be their obligation to keep them up to date in a way that corresponds to the reality in each moment.
4. By providing personal data through the corresponding forms, users declare to fully and unreservedly accept the inclusion of the data provided to the files of KEYTON and its treatment, in the terms stipulated in this document.
5. KEYTON warns users to fill in the contact forms that the data requested in them are precisely necessary to be able to contact them efficiently, so that the refusal or error in providing them would make it impossible to send a response to The consultation or incidence raised. It is only obligatory to complete those fields marked with an asterisk.
6. Users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data collected and archived. The exercise of these rights may be effected by writing to KEYTON TECH CORPORATION, S.L. - Data Protection -, domiciled at Canastell Industrial Estate; C / Fustería, 17; 03690, San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante); Or by e-mail to: [email protected] In both cases a photocopy of the national identity document, date, signature and address must be provided for the purposes of notifications.
7. KEYTON undertakes not to collect unnecessary information about the users of the Site, to treat with extreme diligence the personal information that they can provide, and to comply at any stage of the treatment with the obligation to keep secret with respect to the data provided by the users. In this regard, KEYTON is committed to adopt at all times the technical and organizational measures required by the legislation in force at any time. KEYTON undertakes to use all means at its disposal to prevent loss, alteration, or unauthorized access by implementing suitable means and systems to that end, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment.
8. KEYTON reserves the right to modify at any time its policy of processing and security of personal data, always respecting the current legislation on data protection, and prior communication to the interested parties, either by publishing on this same page or any other Place of the Website, or by any other means of communication or dissemination deemed appropriate.